Client and Project Introduction
The client is a premier government university. They were looking for solutions to cope with increases in remote learning demand.
They needed to enhance throughput and performance. So we assisted in setting up an upgraded network and server system.
We remediated with the UCS Blade Server (M6). These new servers would
- Save the University a significant amount of time
- Boost its Application capabilities in line with the digital age.
- Provide flexible, and scalable usage options
- Save them Capital Investment.
Customer and Need Challenges Constraints
Educational institutions were among the worst-hit sectors due to social distancing during the pandemic. University’s issues were –
- Low performance in application speed
- Dated Storage utilities
- Overall computing performance needed rapid evolution!
We needed to procure, design, and implement this system fast!, and at an economical price point – And we did deliver.