Client and Project Introduction
Riyadh Airport Company needed a robust solution that worked with its complex multiple-user base to manage workflows and multilevel approvals. This ensured maintenance workflows seamlessly alongside the varied capabilities, experiences, and knowledge of the users.
Customer Need Challenges Constraints
The challenges for the client were –
- The airport’s manual processes were costly and caused frustrating communications challenges between Multiple O&M contractors.
- Issues and Service requests were shared through email and remained unseen leaving the issue unresolved.
- Contractors with varying expertise made ill-advised decisions regarding prioritizing urgent orders thus streamlining work orders was also imperative.
- The onboarding process for new contractors was time-consuming, taking over 10 days and requiring physical and telephonic communication.
The solution helped us harness the true power of the business. The numbers tell the story.
- Maximo and Cognos Analytics show a 50% improvement in insights.
- Contractor onboarding has been reduced to 2-3 days because approvals can be issued from mobile devices.
- 80% of maintenance paperwork has been eliminated.
- Productivity has increased by at least 40%. Being system-driven has made prioritizing maintenance issues based on predefined criteria, causing fewer mistakes.