Client and Project Introduction
Strata is an international aerospace, aviation, airplane, and parts manufacturer based in UAE. They needed a tech upgrade with their clients also keeping up with the restrictive budgets available to the engineering first industries.
Customer Need Challenges Constraints
Strata were looking to improve upon their
- Traditional, complex, and outdated IT systems and infrastructure
- Heavy CAPEX and Support expenditures
- Nonagile and non-flexible infrastructure
- Long provisioning time for each service
- Security gaps
We provided them with a complete IT transformation from traditional CAPEX-oriented IT hosted in Mubadala DC (managed by Injazat) to a fully managed OPEX-oriented Microsoft cloud (Office 365 and Azure). This gave them an edge with the
- Ability to grow and shrink services and infrastructure consumption as per business need
- Agility in services provisioning and time gain
- Integrated security and management
- Leverage exising investments as much as possible
- Cost reduction and saving from existing contracts
The turnkey solution included:
- Establishment of new and unified Identity and access management for all business applications.
- Cross premises, Hybrid and Cross Cloud Connectivity Solutions (VPN and NetFoundry SDN) with Internet Security Solution (Symanted WSS)
- Migration and transformation of business-critical applications including Microsoft Applications, Oracle DB, SAP HANA, etc. to IaaS and PaaS cloud models.
- Fully managed IT services including NOC, SOC, and endpoints covering Windows and Mobile devices.