Client and Project Introduction
We partnered with a retail superstore chain for end-to-end digital transformation. The Organization heads understood the complex evolving business environment in the retail landscape and the need to evolve with these to thrive.
We understood the needs, challenges, and constraints of the current setup. Analyzed the options available, and suggested a solution that was a perfect fit in the scenario.
We proposed the “Diebold Nixdorf – Vynamic POS solution” which
- provided a centralized Point of Service Platform
- Offering modularity, flexibility, and reusability of the same business logic for all business operations
- Was Cost-effective.
The result today is an ‘Endless Aisle Concept’ as a Reality – with flexible POS anywhere
- Mobile, Fixed, or Tablet
- in-store or on the move
Customer Need and Challenges Constraints
The client’s requirements were
- to improve its operations in line with retail /supermarket industry best practices
- to deliver high standards of shopping to their customers
We partnered to achieve this by
- implementing the supermarket POS solution
- overcome the existing phased-out processes
- transform the IT landscape into the Digital Age.